Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Whiteboard Letters


So this one I didn't see on Pinterest. I actually thought of this one myself:P (I know so creative). My apartment mates and I decided that we wanted to have something on our bedroom doors that we could write on to tell the others what we are up to. I loved the idea of having the first letters of our names on the doors as well so this idea was born.

What you will need: 


  • Wooden letters (I got mine for $1.50 each at Michaels)
  • Same number of white boards as wooden letters (I got mine at the Dollar Tree)
  • Various paint colors (I used what I had on hand)
  • Mod Podge 
  • Hot Glue Gun

Let's get Started:

  1. Remove packaging and/or hangers from letters.
  2. Sand the letters so the paint goes on smooth.


  3. Paint each letter. (I chose to do a different solid color on each, but you can paint what you want on yours)
  4. Let dry and add more coats of paint if needed.
  5. When paint is dry, use a sponge brush to apply Mod Podge all over letter.
  6. Let dry for 15-20 minutes.
  7. Hot glue each letter onto the corresponding whiteboard.
  8. Let dry.
  9. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment